International Conference "On Modern Practical and Theoretical Issues of International Taxation"
On October 5 -6, the Russian branch of the International Fiscal Association (Ros-IFA), jointly with the Armenian State University of Economics, organizes an International Conference “International Conference “On Modern Practical and Theoretical Issues of International Taxation”.
The following issues are included in the program:
- Certain issues of international taxation.
- The modern practice of international taxation in the region,
- The BEPS plan and international taxation in the region,
- State policy in the field of international taxation,
- BEPS activity plan: implementation peculiarities,
- tax burden determination;
- application of tax provisions / exemptions in international transactions contracts;
- a conventional method for determining the profit of a permanent establishment;
- Tax consequences of cross-border transactions.
The conference is organized by Russian branch of International Fiscal Association(Ros-IFA) and Armenian State University of Economics. Leading experts and businessmen from Armenia, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine and other countries will take part in the Conference.
In case you are interested in participation of the conference we ask you to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to ascertain the subject and format of the topic.
For more information, please follow the link
- Posted by: vard
- Category: Seminars, Tax