According to our observation, from the point of view of international transactions and tax consequences of projects, demand of investigation and planning is growing in the market of tax services. Tax legislation and regulations in connection with it are constantly changing, as a result of which a need to be consistent and keep up with the changes arises.
Consequently, in the field of tax services the warranties of our confidence are Tax consultancy includes following services:
- The presence of an experienced professional team in the company, consisting of lawyers, accountants and analyst experts
- regular organization and participation in trainings
- multiform cooperation projects with local and foreign organizations
Tax consultancy includes following services:
Tax reports in Armenia are multiform, besides they are often “conjoined’’ also with other references and compulsory information. Tax legislation was changed in 2006 and institute of “cameral’’ investigation came out. Accounting software companies try to “integrate’’ those changes in the programs as soon as possible but, firstly, that is not standardized in all programs, and, secondly, there is always a sector that needs professional i.e. ‘’human’’ factor intervention. Armenian companies usually prefer to prepare the reports themselves and invite a specialist to check up those reports. Our company provides this by visiting clients and using their internal accounting software resources, as well as review of documentation related realized transactions and through “interviews” or, in other conditions, in absentia: by telephone, email and other means of communication.
RA legislation, particularly its application practice, doesn’t afford realistic chances for taxpayers to get official clarifications on tax consequences of the planned business transactions from State Tax Services. In the recent years tax authority has made a progress running the new practice of delivering explanations via telephone and visits, still, this does not cover the demand and often yields in terms of speed and simplicity of solutions. Our company tries to assist taxpayers in the assessment of tax consequences of the certain transaction. That is important for business from the point of planning financial flows, as well as for the use in the corporative and other scopes. Within this framework we have had the following cases:
- Financing schemes for establishment of new workshop through foreign investments, new shares deployment, provision of loans, commercial credit, etc…
- Equipment acquirement and import to Armenia, setup in Armenia, retraining of the staff, “tax component’’ calculation of post-delivery maintenance transaction taking into account involvement of companies of several countries.
- Transfer of the right to receive cash caused by credit obligations by bank
- Working of a diploma’s family member in Armenia
- The change of domicile of a foreign parent company
- Rendering public food services to employees (establishment of private cafeteria)
- Cessation of exploration or study of minerals ahead of deadline
- Provision of services in Armenia by a branch of a company that operates in Nagorno Karabkh
- Renting of real estate in Armenia which belongs to a foreign entity.
- Export and import to a Eurasian Economic Union member country, including cases based on commission agreement
- Provision and forgiveness of interest-free loans to natural and legal entities.
- Joint operation agreements and the uniqueness of their application in science.
- The alienation of securities of registered pension fund to Armenian entity or purchase from him on the part of natural or legal entity
- Financing of residential building construction through bill issues
- The annual tax reporting characteristics as a result of design and constructional works carried out by a branch of foreign company
- The involvement of resources on the part of Luxembourg and German banks and investment companies. The possibilities of optimization on the basis of national legislation and international tax agreements.
- The characteristics of customs value while importing according to the franchising contract
- Grant program provisions by foundations
- Import and/or manufacturing of materials that damage the nature. classification and taxation
- Cession and offset of obligations with the involvement of foreign legal entities
- Alienation of real estate below the cadastral value to the payer of turnover tax organization
- Alienation of property meant for production use owned by a natural entity.
- Service provision via Internet and postal services in Europe by Armenian entity.
- Contracts at the border zone of Armenia and at the free economic zone.
- Other works
Tax reports in Armenia are multiform, besides they are often “conjoined’’ also with other references and compulsory information. Tax legislation was changed in 2006 and institute of ‘’cameral’’ investigation came out. Accounting software companies try to ‘’integrate’’ those changes in the programs as soon as possible but, firstly, that is not standardized in all programs, and, secondly, there is always a sector that needs professional i.e. ‘’human’’ factor intervention. Armenian companies usually prefer to prepare the reports themselves and invite a specialist to check up those reports.
Our company provides this by visiting clients and using their internal accounting software resources, as well as review of documentation related realized transactions and through “interviews” or, in other conditions, in absentia: by telephone, email and other means of communication.
Parallel with accounting services Paradigma Armenia renders services also on different monthly, quarter and annual reports:
- income tax
- value added tax
- property tax and land tax
- profit tax (for resident and non-resident companies)
Simultaneously information reports in form of references, announcements, applications and so on are prepared.
- Representation of taxpayer and defense of interests in discussions and relations with official bodies
Necessity of such services arises on different occasions. Example from our experience:
- Preparation of reference on tax legislation application on request of Association of Armenian Freight Forwarders within framework of field survey and subsequent presentations for specialists of RA Ministry of transport and communications, reform department of tax administration of RA state tax service, as well as RA ministries of finance and economics.
- Preparation of analysis on draft of legislation changes on VAT levy on border during import of goods to Armenia for the Union of Manufacturers and Businessmen (Employers) of Armenia and participation in its presentation
in corresponding instances.
- The application of VAT for the transactions between EEU countries based on commission agreement. Inquiries were prepared and presented to the Eurasian Economic Commission, as well as to the RA Ministry of Finance and Economy.
- Preparation of legislative proposals on environmental payments and performance and presentation to the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
For a company temporarily ceasing its operation, legal analysis and presentation of offers highlighting the uncertainties to the Committee of State Revenues as a result of which several issues were regulated and others were planned to discuss within the frameworks of new Tax Code.
|Company has experience also in tax and custom affairs, particularly in administrative cases and juridical inquiries.|